Sunday, October 14, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

For the sake of our sanity and coffee, Roger and I have managed to extend the truce. He was more amiable with the selection for this week's Six Sentence Sunday from The Colonel's Man. Arita, previously known as the "package", had just woken up in the medical bay after she'd taken a hit during the escape. However she hadn't been alone the entire time...

Hard muscle and satin skin lay under her fingers, inviting exploration but she resisted. At some point he’d showered and changed. She frowned.

“How long have you been here?”

“All night.” He spoke in a baritone still heavy with morning gravel. “The doctors
said I could stay if I didn’t bother anyone.”

The Colonel's Man Is Currently Available On
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Smashwords | Kobo | All Romance | Bookstrand | Apple


To see more participating authors and to find out more about Six Sentence Sunday visit this link!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! I played catch-up and love the action! Look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tone of this. So glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great six! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you all stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete